To Be or Not To Be

A little kingdom I possess,
Where thoughts and feelings dwell;
And very hard the task I find
Of governing it well.
-- Louisa May Alcott.
...........hmmm....that more or less describes my situation !!

~A Wise Man Said~

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
-- Aristotle

~My Photo Blog~

  ...Worth a Thousand Words

Sunday, January 16, 2005
 
Wishing everyone a belated Happy New Year!! :)
Sorry for the long silence; had been caught up in a whirlpool of activities, the issue of which I shall post soon.

For now, a few lovely words --

An unseen hand makes all our moves;
And some are great, and some are small;
Some climb to good, some from good fortune fall;
Some wise men, and some fools we call;
Figures, alas!of speech! -- For destiny plays us all.

-- Cowley