To Be or Not To Be

A little kingdom I possess,
Where thoughts and feelings dwell;
And very hard the task I find
Of governing it well.
-- Louisa May Alcott.
...........hmmm....that more or less describes my situation !!

~A Wise Man Said~

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
-- Aristotle

~My Photo Blog~

  ...Worth a Thousand Words

Tuesday, July 05, 2005
 
umm...I have been 'tagged', if that's the correct way of putting it. :) I am not much of a list person...so without much ado or preamble, here are my answers to the questions ...

Number of Books I Own
Never thought of counting them...must be not more than 100, I think... I usually do not buy books if I can borrow them from a library...or unless I want to particularly own them...

Last Book I Read
Currently reading The Old Curiosity Shop by Charles Dickens...

Last Book(s) I Bought
Mein Kamph by Adolf Hitler ...

Books that Mean(t) a Lot to Me
*in no order and not exhaustive*

Pride and Prejudice -- Jane Austen
Jane Eyre -- Charlotte Bronte
Great Expectations -- Charles Dickens
Wuthering Heights -- Anne Bronte
Collective Works of Shakespeare
The Demon-Haunted World -- Carl Sagan

Books I Wish I had Finished
*Books I had to give up half-way and looking forward to taking up again*

The Pickwick Papers -- Charles Dickens
Don Quixote -- Miquel Des Cervantes

I understand that the norm is to pass this tag on to other blogger friends ...I will not name anyone; all those who love books are welcome to take this up! :)