To Be or Not To Be

A little kingdom I possess,
Where thoughts and feelings dwell;
And very hard the task I find
Of governing it well.
-- Louisa May Alcott.
...........hmmm....that more or less describes my situation !!

~A Wise Man Said~

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
-- Aristotle

~My Photo Blog~

  ...Worth a Thousand Words

Monday, December 22, 2003
 
Am in a biggg hurry! Leaving for Mangalore in two hours, planning to spend this Christmas there!

More of a out-of-the-blue arrangement than anything else; a friend suggested (drilled might be a better word :p) it to me and I was immediately hooked. Well...not immediately, but on deeper thought (aadat se majboor!). My project at work was about to end, I could do with a break and ...I missed Mangalore.

This will be the first time I'll be spending Christmas in Mangalore. The only thing am dreading is, that I have only a week there and more than two dozen close relatives and all of them quite the sort to say "she went to see so and so, but couldn't spare time to see us". Apart from these minor unavoidables, am looking forward to enjoying myself.

Here's wishing everyone a Very Happy Christmas in advance!! :)