To Be or Not To Be

A little kingdom I possess,
Where thoughts and feelings dwell;
And very hard the task I find
Of governing it well.
-- Louisa May Alcott.
...........hmmm....that more or less describes my situation !!

~A Wise Man Said~

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
-- Aristotle

~My Photo Blog~

  ...Worth a Thousand Words

Monday, December 08, 2003
 
Have you ever been in a situation where you were overwhelmed with the feeling of being wronged, you wanted to blurt out all those words bursting in your heart, but at that moment, you just couldn't utter a word? hmm...happens to me.

I've tried to probe into why I become so tongue-tied when most I need to loosen it. At any other time, I could challenge the best of brains at an argument and have no qualms about winning. But at these times, something happens to me.

...I'm afraid I shall say something very harsh and hurt the other person. It is not altogether a selfless motive, let me tell you. I'm afraid I shall hurt the other person so much that I shall lose them. I look for words, search for words...that might not sound too hurting and yet convey my thoughts...but in the process, the meaning is either distorted, or lost; or nothing comes out at all, and am still searching...